Banana Sauce Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Bug & ReadME

Go down

Small Bug & ReadME Empty Small Bug & ReadME

Post by Spanky Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:01 am

So ive noticed that sometimes, when you log in to the forums, all of the forums come u as 'read'. Even if they are new posts that you may have not seen yet. This may be making people logout as they think that they have already read all of the new threads.

This is a small bug that i dont know how to fix, it is a problem with the main forums server and only the forums provider can fix that so we are just going to have to wait until something is done about it.

In the mean time don't rely too heavily on the red forums titles when you first log in as they can lead you to think you've already gone through everything. There is always going to be forums replied to by me so there will always be something to post about.

Also dont be shy to make your own threads about things you've done or things you'd like others to check out. I seem to be the only one with the knack of creating new forums to show off things to other people

Thank you.
Spanky
Spanky
Master Chief
Master Chief

https://bananasauce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum