Banana Sauce Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Film Soundtrack

4 posters

Go down

Short Film Soundtrack Empty Short Film Soundtrack

Post by Spanky Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:27 am

To members of STP and fellow musicians.

I am giving you guys an opportunity to undertake a real project. One that needs concentration and dedication. I am creating a short film for the Screen course that i am studying. This film only needs to be a 5 minute film.

Ive chosen to film and base this story right around my area, using some of the streets only 1 minutes from my house, and my own street and house.

Alot of people dont realise this, but music & sound is extremely important in a film. EXTREMELY important to portray the ambience and atmosphere, even the feel and turning point of each scene. The sound track that im going to need for my film will not be anything too professional.

What ill basically be needing is just a few melodies & guitars (maybe a little jingle made on software). The film will end on a fully produced STP song. This needs to be a real song, fully made and produced. It needs to be fully finished to be included in the film. STP will also be displayed in the credit and given thanks to.

I need to know if you guys are ready to take on this project or not. It is to be finished around June (?), so there is still a nice amount of time to get your shit together. I will be guiding you guys to the kind of sound im looking for, but only if you guys are willing to grow up and work on this. There are plenty of Music students at TAFE that would eat shit for the chance of getting their music put on something that'll be screened to the public. So if your up for the challenge please let me know and ill keep you guys busy.

These forums will be the Information database for the soundtrack. So im expecting all the band members to be here posting up ideas for the film.

Let me know your answer.
Spanky
Spanky
Master Chief
Master Chief

https://bananasauce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Short Film Soundtrack Empty Re: Short Film Soundtrack

Post by LilNicky! Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:45 am

noiiiiice .. .i think me n shaggy are the only ones that will post lol
LilNicky!
LilNicky!
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Spanky Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:06 am

Thats fine with me...aslong as you guys get yourselves organised and let me know when you need my help
Spanky
Spanky
Master Chief
Master Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Spanky Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:09 am

Aslo if you guys get yourselves organised pretty quickish i'll ask around my teachers and see if i can get you all to record the soundtrack in the TAFE studio, which is pretty pro.

This means that you'll be recording all those lil sound effects and what non PLUS the full length song that you would have made. So we have to start working on it. We'll have to organise to meet up one of these days and talk about what kind of sound im looking for.

So let me know next time you guys are going to meet up to jam.
Spanky
Spanky
Master Chief
Master Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by LilNicky! Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:03 am

yep yep will do
LilNicky!
LilNicky!
Private